Are you frustrated hitting shots just slightly off? Or maybe even not close at all? If you grumbled like everyone else, then it may be time to update that old driver. For maintaining consistency in your golf game, you need to have top brand golf club with latest technology for increasing the accuracy and distance. Here in this article, you will find the 5 best golf club drivers based on testing and user feedback. It will help you to know about these in detail and make a more informed selection of the driver that would fit your needs.
TaylorMade R15/R15 TP
Taylormade is known as the lord of drivers since the time that they designed the customizable driver almost ten years back. The R15 highlights a 12-setting hosel ( the zone where the club head meets the pole) and two sliding weights in the sole all together for equalization. The sliding weights additionally provide support reduce the weight for a low-forward focal point of gravity.
Taylormade made the R15 with the vision of expanding the dispatch edge and eliminating turn for a straighter drive. In doing so, they put 75 percent of the mass in the front of the club head. This gives you more control and focuses even on the shots you mis-hit, particularly those you hit the lower part of the club face. This club is for anybody with a conflicting swing on their drive as a result of its long height component.
- It is the most lenient club available.
- It has an incredible vibe and sound.
- Displacement is controlled precisely.
- It has 1,836 conceivable arrangements that are quite confusing even for the experienced players.
- It stands out the others amongst the most costly clubs.
Nike Vapor Flex
The second name in the list of best golf club drivers is the Vapor Flex. It has two largely preferred variants the Vapor Speed and Pro models that have the flexibility to change the point of the club face. It can be balanced up to a 15-degree space and up to 8-degree lateral side as per the required twist and spin that you need on the ball. This is the unique feature that is unavailable among the top variants also as it allows you to change the stature of the ball.
- You have control over the stature of the ball, so on a breezy day, you can make the driver hit the ball lower.
- The weight is flexible to get more control of the twist.
- The club suits to the person with any height irrespective of stretching.
- It isn’t as expensive as a portion of the other top drivers.
- Experienced players choose the flexible weight components, that is however not found in shut face-point setting.
- It is anything but difficult to decide on the shot due to very large number of options.
Titleist 915 D2/D3
Titleist has been the substance of golf for more than 80 years because of its consistency and top-notch items. This is the reason which keeps it on the list of best golf club drivers. From the feel of the club to the 16-way movable hosel, the 915 arrangement is at its most elevated amount always, making it the most elite.
Titleist introduced a divert in the sole that was intended to help the face flex at the effect, which thus gives the ball a much higher pace and less turn. The crown and face are expertly limited to spare weight and give you both the separation and the absolution required when you don’t hit the ball square on the club face.
Another choice is the 915 D3 driver most widely selected and the 915 D 3 drivers allows the direction control with displacements with the face pear profile.
- Both have an extraordinary vibe on contact.
- Titleist is the most dependable club face available.
- The D2 and D3 both give you max separation and exactness.
- The flexibility does exclude client controlled weight development.
- You are paying for what you are getting for, and that implies a considerable measure.
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond
The Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Black Diamond is one of its kinds and can be adjusted as per your swing, for any type of shot to adjust the weight. It customizes the weight to switch up the amount of twist you’re putting on the ball. The decent thing about the Big Bertha line is they would all be able to be balanced totally independent from anyone else, so if the twist is right and space isn’t a good fit for you, you could undoubtedly modify only that without evolving both. The Callaway Big Berthas are all easy to change and to a great degree light.
- The changes are easy to utilize.
- It can be changed in accordance with any issues in the swing.
- It is light and simple to swing.
- A $100 exchange offer for a year before Big Bertha terminated in December.
- It concentrates more on direction than displacements.
Callaway XR Pro
The Callaway XR Pro was planned by master designers to make a flawlessly streamlined club by reducing the drag with the state of the highest point of the club. This component helps in expanding swing speed for greater separation. One of best golf club drivers the XR Pro is light in weight, like the greater part of Callaway’s drivers and adaptable to give you loads of pressure on contact.
- It is light and adaptable.
- The streamlined features decrease drag for top club head rate and maximum displacements.
- The adaptability doesn’t support the displacement needs of all golfers.
- At the point when there is maximum head speed, the control over direction is lost.
After going through the golf club driver reviews it is very clear that TaylorMade R15/R15 TP is better due to ease of customization and multi-setting that makes it the lord of golf drivers. It has got unlimited arrangements and can be expanded from the handle bar.
Best golf club drivers can be purchased online. Once you go through the list of golf drivers it would be very easy for you to buy the best one for yourself. To know more about the best golf club drivers you can log onto: http://www.gaagylr.com/
- Best Women’s Golf Driver Buying Guide
- Best Golf Balls Buying Guide
- Best Snowmobile Goggles
- Top 5 Espresso Machines
- Best Mini Kegerator